Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Has Gone...

We have had a pretty okay summer. Having a baby in June doesn't let us do a lot of things. We would of liked to have done more camping, but it can be difficult with a newborn. Oh well!! Next summer we have plans to have more fun:) We have had family come and visit. And I LOVE that! My sister JoRae and her two girls Emma and Olivia. They had a great time together. Afton keeps asking when Olivia is coming back:)

My sister took these pictures of Reese and they turned out GREAT! He was only 4 or 5 wks when these were taken. I can't believe how fast they grow! We love him to death!!


My sleeping boy.....

The girls wanted to ride Daisy Mae so daddy went out to help. They love the horse and had a great time. Hailee led her around and combed her clean. What a great dad to help them:)

This is Reese about 6 or 7 wks. He is getting so chubby as you can see. He weighs about 11lbs. He loves his food and is not about to skip a feeding. I'm still up with him 2 times in the night. I feel like a zombie most days, but it is amazing how you still make do with little sleep. I'm looking forward to a good night sleep one day....




6 comments:

Kathy said...

Jilly Bean- your family is beautiful. You son is AMAZING! I am so happy for you!!

Tammy said...

Sounds like a great summer to me! I love the pictures! Reese is adorable. Your sister did such a great job. I am hoping to find a time for her to do CJ's and our family Pictures!

Connie said...

Jill those pictures of Reese are AMAZING!! your sister did an awesome job! Summer has flown by and I'm not sure where the time went, so I totally understand!

Martine said...

Oh my goodness you have an adorable family. Reese is so cute. He's a good mix of you and Tracy. You're mom said you are planning on coming to the fam reunion. I can't wait to see all of you. It will be so much fun!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Rylee misses you guys and asks about you everytime we go to gym. Your baby is so cute and growing fast. Can you belive school is starting, fast summer.

McQueen Mayhem said...

Don't you just love having a boy! I love it more and more everyday. What cute pictures!