Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Back!!

Okay so I haven't blogged in such a LONG time I know! I'm a slacker lately I have to say. Hey but I've been out of control busy with four kids! Whoever said having four kids is easy doesn't know what they are talking about, or they are the most patient person ever! Ha! My life might be a little crazy, but it is a new adventure everyday:) Reese is growing up so much. He is 4 1/2 months and weighs a whopping 15lbs! I LOVE chunky babies! He is such a good boy too. He still wakes me up to eat at night which we need to nip in the bud like yesterday! His smile is so contagious and he is laughing and having fun with his sisters. I think we will keep him:)




Hailee is such a great older sister at 7 1/2 yrs. She doesn't complain (okay maybe sometimes) but helps me sooooo much! She is liking her new school Xavier Charter School and doesn't mind wearing uniforms daily. She loves her 2ND grade teacher Mrs. Archibald. She is very artistic and creative. None of that comes from me:)


The girls love their little brother to death! Tessa is always telling me "Mom, you had such a cute baby" She is the little mother in the home. She can't bear to see Reese cry. If I don't get him right away she is bringing him right to me. They can't wait for him to get bigger so he can play with him. I on the other hand don't want him to grow up!


I'm so not a Halloween person! My kids love dressing up and I'm a little bah hum bug about myself dressing up. Hailee was the Ice Witch off Narnia, Tessa Minnie Mouse, Afton was a pink poodle, and Reese was a dinosaur. They had fun at our ward "Trunk or Treat" and going to our neighbors homes.


Needless to say we are all fine and well. Now if life could just slow down a little!




4 comments:

Kathy said...

He is ADORABLE! I am glad the girls (well, most of them!) are helping with the baby. FOUR kids..... I can barely do three!

Bekah and Lance said...

Glad you're still alive! In that first picture of Reese, my first thought was, I can see a little Drake in him. Guess they must be cousins or something! :) Your girls are as cute as ever!

Stefanie said...

Hi Jill! Reese is so dang cute! I can't believe how big he is! Abbey is seven and a half months old and weighs eleven and a half pounds. Of course she started out REAL small. :) I am so glad you finally got your boy and I finally got my girl. It just took me a little longer...like eleven years.:) She is so much fun and such a joy to have in our family. My boys just adore her. Glad you are doing good.

Ferguson Family said...

Hey you guys, it's great to see you. You have a good looking family! Hope all is well.