Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TREATS and more TREATS

This year we decided to go to our ward's Trunk or Treat. The girls were so excited to dress up and collect all the candy they could. I've decided I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I don't like to dress up and all of the candy drives me crazy....but my kids love it so I guess that is what counts. We invited Thane, Simone and Drake to go with us. Our kids had so much fun that night. We decorated our trunk and so did a lot of others. Our kids wouldn't go inside a couple of trailers that were pretty SPOOKY! We made it home before it poured on us.
This summer Tracy decided to finally build the kids a swing set. It didn't get finished until Sept, so we only ordered two swings so far. Next summer we'll have a Glider, one more swing, and a big slide. It tore up the grass somewhat getting it in but that should all fill in. Do you think he built it high enough?

7 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

The kids were adorable in their costumes! As far as the swingset, it's awesome and my kids love it because it big enough for them to play on too!

Jordan and Barbara said...

Cute girls you have. I love the swing, I know you have been wanting one for a while.

Tammy said...

I love thier costumes! The swing set is awesome! It might not be high enough though. Can't wait to see you guys at Chris's wedding!

Jenn said...

Good job on the baker's hat! I love that you made it. I'm so glad you're blogging now so we can see these pictures...my nieces are the cutest. Love You

RyanandHailee said...

Holy freaking swing set!!! I bet the girls are in heaven! They are so adorable I love the costumes! Miss you! Love ya

MarshandKrissy said...

SO CUTE!!! I love your main picture-the one with you and the girls--your backsides...LOVE IT!! Your family is getting so big. HOLY COW I'm getting old.

Joslin said...

I love love love all of your pictures of your sweet girls! (The swing set makes your girls look like little minature dolls!) But really, thats great, too much fun!