Monday, October 27, 2008

Husband Tag!

I was tagged by Kathy Rump....so here I go!
1. Were did you meet?
We both served missions in Houston Texas
2. How long did you date before you got married?
We knew of each other the last 3-4mo of Tracy's mission and then when I got home we dated for 1 yr. We were friends for quite awhile before anything serious.
3. How long have you been married? 12 yrs and 4mo!!
4. What is your favorite feature of his?
I have many,but a few are his arms, I do love strong arms, and also I love his blue eyes!
5. What is your favorite quality of his?
He is very level headed and positive person
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really just plain ole....Jill!
7. What is his favorite color?
He really likes a lot of colors but I love blue on him
8. What is his favorite food? MEXICAN by far!
9. What is his favorite sport?He loves all sports but he loves Wrestling,Football, and golf. He is really into the Ultimate fight sport.
10. When and where was your first kiss?
Gosh, so long ago! I think it was outside of my house by his truck. I think:/
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?We like to go out to dinner or movie. Just being alone together. That doesn't happen to much.
12. Do you have any Children?We have 3 girls, Hailee 6, Tessa 4 and Afton 23mo.
13. Does he have a hidden talent? I don't know if he has any talents that are hidden, but some people might not know that he can brake a horse.
14. How old is he?36
15. Who Said "I love you" first? I think it was Tracy.
16. What do you admire most about him? There is more than 1 thing I admire about him. He is definitely a very hard worker, he has a big heart, if anyone needs anything he is there to help, he is a person where he lets things roll off his sleeve, no stress or complaining from him! Last he is a great supporter of mine and loves our family bunches and bunches!
17. Do you think he will read this?Um........NO!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

i have to agree with you...you have an amazing hubby. Tracy is one of my favorite people! It was fun to read about him!

Jordan and Barbara said...

What a hubby. I think he should read it. Maybe I will tell him to at Gymnastics.

Harris Happenings said...

What a guy!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Wow I didn't know any of this, so it was really fun and cool to get to know my awesome cousins more!! You guys are so amazing!!

Jill said...

Just to let you all know I did read all the wonderful things my wife said about me. She truly is my sweetheart. Also, there is only one person who knows my hidden talents and I'll let you guess who that is.