Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Get A Way Trip

Me and the girls decided we wanted to get a way for the weekend, so we headed to SLC to visit family. Hailee was out of school on Friday, so we left Friday morning to go stay with my sister JoRae. We had so much FUN! On the way to SLC the drive was pretty scenic with all the the leaves changing. I LOVE fall weather! I did get tired of hearing the statements, "Are we in Utah yet?" or "Are we there yet." Good thing DVD players were invented or I might of had a nervous breakdown on the road:/ Anyway, JoRae lives in Herriman, and she was so kind to let us invade her house. I talked her into taking pictures of me and the girls, (Tracy couldn't make it) and she said yes. We went up Butterfield canyon and got some really good pics. Did I mention how talented she is! Thanks Jo!!!
Here are a few pictures she shot.

I love visiting my family. I miss them all of the time, so when I go to SLC we all get together and eat(Cheescake factory) and play games! We always have so much fun together. My girls always cry when they have to leave. I would love to live closer, but I highly doubt that will happen. Road trips are so much fun, even if you do have major lack of sleep!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so glad that you found us.I am not sure that I realized that you have three girls! They are all beautiful. You loook amazing. Hopefully we will see you at Chris's wedding...we are trying to work it out! We moved from Riverton about 10 months ago. I bet we were very close to your sister's. We are now in Clinton!

These pictures are amazing!

Kathy said...

So cool that you live close enough you can do little road trips to see your family. The girls are beautiful, just like their mommy!

Harris Happenings said...

Cute pictures! I know how you feel about wishing you lived closer to family, I doubt it will happen for me, either! Glad you had a good weekend.

Jordan and Barbara said...

The pictues are sooo good and cute. what a cute family you have.

Bekah and Lance said...

So I decided to leave a comment to let you know I'll admit I've been blog stalking you for a few weeks since Lori left a post on my blog and I saw your blog on hers. :) I absolutely love your pictures! Your girls are so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, the girls are so beautiful, and I think someone's backside in that header pic is very very small, and skinny! Hey, I am going private so please go back to my blog and leave me your e-mail address so that i can invite you! Love Lori

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

These pictures are beautiful!! You have such a goodlooking family. I can't believe how big your girls are getting and you look amazing!! Whatever you are doing keep it up!! Have an awesome day!!