Monday, February 9, 2009

Pregnancy and Fun

So as you will see my belly is growing. I am now 19 wks, almost halfway done! We are excited to have a new addition to our family. The girls are set on having a brother...we will see:) My ultrasound is on the 18th of Feb, and hopefully the baby cooperates. The girls are excited to go with myself and Tracy to the Drs. Tessa can't wait to change diapers and is always talking to my belly and kissing it! She is so cute about it. Today she asked me, "Mom when you get the baby out does it hurt?" I stuttered and said, "yes it does." (I haven't had the talk to Hailee and Tessa on how babies come out), thankfully she didn't say anymore but "Oh." And then it when on too... "Does all babies have belly buttons?" She makes me smile all of the time:) She is curious about everything.

*This picture was a couple of weeks ago



We have had a great time traveling with Hailee and going to her competions. We went to Boise a few times and was able to take my niece Shelby with us. She is the same age as Hailee and we had a great time eating, swimming and watching Hailee. Shelby also turned 7 yrs when we were there and we went out to eat at Wingers and they sang to her! The girls had so much fun:) Hailee is getting better and does really well on floor and vault. She is improving on beam and bars. We leave Friday to go to Idaho Falls and her meet is Sat in Shelly, ID. We hope this meet she qualifies for state, which will be the end of March in Pocatello.

11 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

Cute belly! It's so fun when kids are excited about a new baby. Tessa is a crack-up! Congrats to Hailee for being so awesome in gymnastics!

Brian Adair Fam said...

Congrats! I didn't know you're pregnant!! I'm not sure if you've heard or not, but I'm pregnant also, along with Kandra. I'm just over 14 weeks and she's almost a week farther along. I love hearing that there are going to be so many cousins the same age!! How are you feeling? You're looking great! I love all of the cute pics of your girls. That's so awesome about Hailee!! Tell her good luck for us! Take care!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

congrates i didnt know you were pregnant you are so cute pregnant!

Katie M. said...

Cute! Congratulations, I did not know you were expecting! How fun :)

Jordan and Barbara said...

Such a huge belly. Looking cute.

JoRae aka Lolae said...

Oh Jill, you are so cute. And so are those girls. I miss you, maybe I need to make a trip.

Kim said...

What a cute belly! Cute pictures!

Crystal said...

You are so cute!!!!! Good Luck on Saturday Hailey, we have one here in Boise that same day.

Martine said...

You look so cute pregnant! It almost makes me want another one...almost:) I didn't know Hailee was so competitive in gymnastics. That's awesome. Your girls are so cute. I can't wait to find out what you're having. Have fun on your trips.

Anonymous said...

Jill what cute pics of the girls, and you look so great this pregnancy.

Tammy said...

I am not sure where I have been. I love these pictures. You look adorable. I wish I would have read this so I could have been in Idaho Falls when you had the meet. That would have been a blast. HOw did the meet go? Love you guys.