Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow and Fun!!

Our family decided that we needed to get out of the house and do something fun, so we made plans to use our new sleds and go sledding in the South hills which are by our house. Our friends called us that same week and asked us if we wanted to go Snow Mobiling also. Of course we weren't going to pass that up!

Hailee had her gymnastics meet in Twin Falls on Jan 10Th and did pretty well. She was pretty nervous that morning. It was fun watching her on the floor, beam, bars and vault. She scored pretty good on the vault and floor. We need to work on her routines and skills on beam and bars. My friend and I decided to have our girls take a couple of private lessons so they can really work on their skills by their next competition. I think if she sticks with gymnastics she will do really well. We'll see....It was fun having Tracy's brother Thane and his wife Simone come and watch Hailee. Also Hailee's friend Claire came. It was a fun morning.







After we left we hurried and ate lunch and headed to the hills to have some snow fun. When we got there and got out of the car to get our snow gear on, I noticed Tessa forgot her coat. What??! I couldn't believe it. I asked Tessa "Why did you forget your coat?" She said, "Because it is not that cold outside." I just had to laugh and then hand over my big sweatshirt I brought. We had a fabulous time sledding and then taking Tessa and Hailee on the snowmobiles. Our friends the Howe's had an EXTRA EXTRA big coat that Tessa wore. After we were done sledding we had yummy hamburgers and chips in their trailer. Thank you Terry and Shauna for such a fun time!

10 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

Fun! So funny that Tessa left her coat home.

Bekah and Lance said...

Sounds like fun times! I love all their rosy cheeks! Let us know when Hailee's next gym meet is near by, I think it'd be fun to go to! :)

Jordan and Barbara said...

Looks like a marvelous weekend. Cant wait for another one!

crystal said...

glad you had a fun weekend. That sounds like Genea, she is alwyas telling me that she doesn't need a coat because it is hot outside. Crazy kids. Good job Hailee at you meet can't wait to see you at Gem State!!

Tammy said...

I love the sledding pictures! It sounds like a gerat time!

JoRae aka Lolae said...

I love little competition Hailee. So cute. The sledding pics look cold. Just jealous since you should be down here with us, playing in the snow.

Loren and Tama said...

Hey Jill! It is so fun to read about your cute family. Can you believe we live in the same town, and I have only seen you a handful of times. Pitiful! Congratulations on the upcoming addition to the family. We are trying to sell the house, as Loren got a job in Boise. I heard a lot about your fam from your dad when I was home over Christmas. What darling pictures you put up here. We should get our families together soon.

Connie said...

Ah ha! I found you on here too! Now we can be blog buddies! I love your little girls, they are so much fun!!!

Jenete said...

Hey Jill- love your girls black and whites on your blog. It's crazy to think how much Tessa has grown, it feels like just yesterday I was teaching you two in the mommy and me class at Nat-Soo-Pah :)

RyanandHailee said...

Congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to see that cute little guy! Carter can't wait to play with him!! So fun! Love you guys :)