Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged!


THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. I was married for just 2yrs,
2. Just starting Dental hygiene school in Sheridan Wy.
3. Studied and studied way too much!
4. Was more spontaneous, didn't have children yet.
5. Lived in a duplex across the street from the train tracks(way too loud!)

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Go to Costco
2. Clean my house after a fun weekend with my sisters Kim and JoRae.
3. Go to the bank
4. Take Tessa to dance and Hailee to Gymnastics
5. Mow the front lawn

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. String cheese
2. Any kind of fruit
3. Good and Plenty
4. Junior Mints
5. Carrots

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a new home
2. Pay off debt
3. Travel a lot more
4. Buy new clothes and SHOES
5. Pay off Tracy's business

5 places I have lived:
1. Pleasant Grove, UT,
2. Sandy, UT.
3. Houston, TX
4. Sheridan, WY.
5. Twin Falls, ID.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Shopko (toy depart)
2. Sweet Afton's (candy store)
3. Hair salon (receptionist)
4. Dental Assistant
5. Dental Hygienist

I tag...1. Jenn 2. JoRae 3. Barbara 4. Veronica 5. Crystal

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

No comments: