Friday, August 22, 2008

Carpet, Carpet, and more Carpet....

Okay so it has taken me 6yrs to put new carpet in our house! Can I just say how much I love love it. It is so soft and lovely! :) Anyway, let me tell you how much of a chore it was to move everything around so they could lay the carpet. It took 3 days for them to get the carpet in, and longer for us to to get everything back into place. I do have to say it was great to go through things and get rid of a lot of stuff. The girls are hilarious with laying on the carpet and saying "Oh how soft." I know I should of done it a long time ago, but now I have and we really love it!



This is the old carpet...pretty boring and blah!


Tah Duh! This is our new carpet! We carpeted the whole house except for the kitchen, dining area, bathrooms, laundry room, and storage room.

6 comments:

Jordan and Barbara said...

It looks great!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

oh Jill...it's been a long time coming...I am so happy for you and i can't wait to see it with my own eyes!

RyanandHailee said...

Awe so nice! I love it! It looks really good. So happy for you, isn't it so nice and fun to get new things :)

Trisha said...

Hey Jill it's your long lost cousin Trisha... Love the new carpet, we so need new carpet, ours is pink... NO joke it's pink!! who puts pink carpet in their house.. It's the carpet that was in here when we moved in. We are gonna build soon so who knows if we will even replace it.. Anyway your kids are adorable... It's great to see your family...

Kim said...

Love the carpet! Whoo hoo! Can't wait to see it in a few weeks!

Martine said...

Isn't it funny how carpet makes such a difference? You probably feel like you have a new house. And since it's been a long time coming you appreciate it so much more. I know that's how I am. It looks great!