Saturday, August 9, 2008

What Was I Thinking?

So starting this spring I thought it might be fun to start running a couple 5K races. I must be crazy or something because I never ran track in high school, and now I enjoy running. My sister Kim got me going and we ran the race for the cure in May. That was fun. Then I decided I would do another 5k on the 4Th of July in 100 degree temp! What was I thinking! And now it has become a little addicting for me now, so I decided to run a 10k over the 24Th of July in Oakley Id. As I was running straight up along the reservoir for 1 1/2miles I kept telling myself, " And you enjoy this?", it was a challenge but worth it. In Sept my sister Kim is going to come to Twin Falls and run 7.5 miles the "Rim to Rim" with me! Yeah!! I guess you could say it is a stress reliever for me, and I do enjoy it.


4 comments:

Jenn said...

You're my hero!

RyanandHailee said...

I could seriously never do that :) I swear I keep telling myself I should try it but am way to scared to give it a whirl.. Maybe someday. Way to go :)

JoRae aka Lolae said...

I think you are amazing. Such self determination. Now only if I could do that . . .

Martine said...

You and Kim are crazy just like Trisha. Who could enjoy running...definitely not me:) Kudos to you for being so dedicated. Your blog is so fun. Your girls are adorable. I'm so glad I found you guys on Trisha's facebook. I have been blogging for a little while now but haven't found many friends who blog. Nobody in my family has a blog. Anyway, I'm glad to hear all is well with you. Hopefully we'll see you again someday soon. Until then I'll keep checking up on your blog.
Martine