Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Little Mommy.....

Today was a busy day rushing around, taking kids to school, picking up kids, and taking kids to gymnastics, and then me running etc... So then night time rolls around and I am so tired I don't want to brush my kids teeth or get them ready for bed. Can anyone relate? So my 4 yr old Tessa who likes to help mom out sometimes decides she is going to change Afton's diaper and get her into her pj's. I came upstairs to see what they were doing and I found Tessa helping Afton get ready for bed. Tessa is such a little mommy. She LOVES dolls, and everything that goes along playing with dolls. She still thinks she doesn't have enough dolls. She cracks me up! She is such a hugger, kisser, and nurturer. She will be a great mommy one day......


5 comments:

Jordan and Barbara said...

Cute girls. I am making my blog invited readers only. Please send me your email address to barb_leak@yahoo.com Thanks

RyanandHailee said...

Oh my goodness Jill you have the worlds cutest girls!! I wish we could see them more! We miss you guys, we need to come and visit :)

Jenn said...

I know how you feel...But it looks like you should just let Tessa take over. She's such a sweetheart!

Harris Happenings said...

Put your feet up and relax. It looks like bedtime is now in the capable hands of Tessa!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I love these pictures!! Jill you have such a beautiful and amazing family. Your girls are so cute and polite that I want Sydnee to hang out with them so she learns some good traits. I was so happy when you blogged me. We all really do need to get together because it is so much fun seeing you and that cute little family of yours. I love you guys and am so excited to see you guys hopefully sometime soon. I would love that!!