Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Utah Trip

So my boss decided last minute that he wanted to take all of his employee's and families to Lagoon. We of course said "Yes!" couldn't pass that one up. My sister Kim and her daughter Grace met us there. We all had a blast despite the hot....very hot weather of 103 degrees. My kids didn't mind a bit, they were to busy having fun and riding on whatever ride would let them on. Afton wouldn't get off "Bulgy the Whale." I could of left her there and she wouldn't of minded one bit!


We also went to Echo Lake and camped with my sisters. We all had so much fun...wake boarding, building in the sand, skiing, knee boarding, and tubing. Thank you Mike, Kim, and JoRae for using all of your fun toys!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pictures! Had so much fun!

RyanandHailee said...

Looks like we missed out!!! We'll have to catch you the next time around. ...And before Jenn corrects you again on website issues, Jenn's blog link says blospot instead of blogspot :-)

Love ya sis!
Ry

JoRae aka Lolae said...

We always have so much fun when you come. I wish you could be here all the time.