Monday, August 4, 2008

Twin Falls Temple








We finally have a temple in Twin Falls, Idaho. My mom and dad came up from SLC to visit and we went to the open house together. It's always fun to have family come and see us. Our girls were so excited to finally be able to go inside. Tessa our 4 yr old says, "We get to go where the angel Moroni lives." She makes us laugh a lot. We had to watch Afton our 20mo old closely as we toured, she really wanted to go for a swim in the baptisimal font. Hailee our 6 yr old is such a great older sister!




7 comments:

Erick and DeAnn said...

Jill, Its awesome that you started a blog!!! My sisters have tried for a long time to get me to do it. I just never find the time.
I love seeing pictures of the girls. Hailee is so tall now. Miss ya!
DeAnn

Jenn said...

Hey blog buddy! I'm so glad you finally started one. However...you typed your address wrong on your e-mail. You added an extra @ sign. Just thought you wanted to know.

Love you!

RyanandHailee said...

Hey sis! Good to see you joined the blogging world. I don't comment very often, but since this is such an exciting moment... I thought I'd give a shout-out! FYI... Jenn is too critical :-)

Love, Ryan

Jordan and Barbara said...

Jill it looks great. I think you are going to love doing it.

Kim said...

Hey you!
Good job finally starting a blog! It looks good!

Kim

JoRae aka Lolae said...

Finally, you started a blog.

JoRae aka Lolae said...

So glad you are blogging. Now I can see those cute girls more than once every three months. Oh wait, not your fault. I need to come up there, I know.